Monday, July 16, 2007

Finding an example of a library blog was more difficult than I thought. I searched in Google for "media center" blog "middle school" Many of the links were to blogs that had no updates in 2 years! Some were password protected. I finally came across a site that I would go back to again and again.
http://www.sbschools.org/schools/xrds/mediacenter/web2.0.php
Crossroads Middle School in Monmouth Junction, NJ What I liked particularly was the examples it gave for classroom use of blogs, wikis, pod-casting, and video-casting. What was even were interesting were links to other sites by names I think I will begin to recognize as leaders in the Web 2.0 and its use for education. For example,
  • David Warlick
  • Anne Davis
  • Will Richardson

My searches reminded me that it VERY frustrating if not kept up!

1 comment:

Library 2.0 said...

This blog certainly posted a good deal of information very efficiently.