Monday, August 6, 2007

One Happy Island-Aruba (WMM)


I have traveled to Aruba over 13 times. I own a timeshare there and absolutely love it. It is quiet and safe. I love to scout out the grocery stores for different food tastes. There were thousands of pictures on Flckr of Aruba. As I browsed through them, I decided I don’t need to take pictures any more! Since I usually travel by myself, I am never in my pictures. The pictures that people were sharing were MUCH better than my own. All I need to do is find my favorites from Flckr!

Here is my Windows Movie Maker video from YouTube






Here is the direct link ARUBA by ddscils598s07

This is what it looks like in blip.tv pop-up player


Click To Play

Here is the permalink (right click to save) to the file

1 comment:

nancy said...

This had me smiling and dancing in my seat!